- What We Do
- Client Login
State of Internet Connectivity & the Digital DivideDownload Now
Download the Full 2022 Report
In Kajeet’s 2022 consumer survey, results revealed Americans' strong feelings that high-speed internet is a basic necessity, and concerningly, 64% of U.S. adults are worried about their ability to pay for this necessity.
Diving deeper into how this affects the everyday lives of Americans even as we return to a pre-pandemic “normalcy,” we have found that the need for connectivity may be even greater than before and is here to stay. Our survey uncovered what’s on the minds of U.S. consumers.
What is in the Report?
- The latest digital divide stats in the U.S.
- The role that speed and reliability play in the digital divide
- The challenge of affordable Internet access
- The importa nce of mobile Internet access
- The impact the digital divide is having within Education
- Next steps for closing the digital divide