THIS SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SUBMITTED RESPONSES.
The Kajeet SmartSpot -- a portable MiFi device by Novatel Wireless -- enables off-campus connectivity by providing managed broadband access outside the classroom, enabling students without Internet access at home to use online resources, complete assignments, collaborate with classmates or teachers and more. Ensure your disadvantaged students have the resources they need to succeed within your BYOD or 1:1 program.
As part of this annual event, please tell us more about the number of students connected to mobile broadband in your district and how students are connected to the Internet both on- and off-campus. We are asking only FIVE questions.
- What percentage (%) of your school/district population does not have Internet access at home?
- How did you determine the percentage of students without Internet access at home?
- Do you currently have Wi-Fi in your school/district?
- Do you currently have an off-campus broadband solution in place?
- What is your current solution for off-campus broadband access?
The Winner will be chosen on Oct. 13, 2014 and will receive ten (10) Kajeet SmartSpot devices and cases; 8 months of service (from November 2014 until June 2015); and 4GB of pooled data.